Our publication scheme has been designed to comply with guidance published by the Information Commissioner’s Office. The information is divided into seven sections:
- Who we are and what we do - how we fit into the wider NHS structure and details about our senior management and partner organisations.
- What we spend and how we spend it - financial information, annual accounts, and staff pay grades.
- Our priorities and performance - annual reports, business and strategic plans.
- How we make decisions - our criteria for decision making, board agendas, supporting papers and minutes.
- Our policies and procedures - current written protocols and procedures for our CCG.
- Lists and registers - lists of contractors and suppliers, ‘you said, we did’ and Freedom of Information disclosure log.
- The services we offer - services, corporate communications and media releases.