Get in touch
NHS Kent and Medway
Lower Stone Street
Call us on 01634 335095 and select one of the following options:
- General enquiries – Option 1
- Engagement Team – Option 2
- Medicines Optimisation Team – Option 3
- Ophthalmology Booking Service – Option 4
- Cardiology Booking Service – Option 5
- Primary Care Contracting Team (Patient Allocations) – Option 6
- Complaints Team – Option 7
- All Age Continuing Care and Specialist Assessments and Placements Team – Option 8
- Operational Co-ordination Centre – Option 9
You can also email our General queries email.
If appropriate to your query please include:
- full name
- phone number
- GP practice you are registered to.
Tell us about your experience
We continuously use feedback from patients and the public to help us improve services and want to hear from you.
Comments, compliments and complaints
Anyone can make a complaint including, patients, someone acting on behalf of the patient with their written consent, or anyone affected by the actions of an NHS body.
If you would like to send us a complaint, comment or compliment about NHS Kent and Medway or any of the services we commission, visit our comments and complaints page.
Freedom of information (FOI)
For information on making FOI requests, and our disclosure log, go to our freedom of information page.
Contacts for the media are on our news page.