NHS Kent and Medway Clinical Commissioning Group is planning the future of five GP sites in Medway.
- St Mary’s Island Surgery, Edgeway, Chatham, ME4 3EP
- Green Suite at Balmoral Gardens Healthy Living Centre, Gillingham, ME7 4PN
- Twydall Clinic, Twydall Green, Gillingham, ME8 6JY
- Pentagon Centre (Boots), 30-34 Military Road, Chatham, ME4 4BB
- Sunlight Centre Surgery, Gillingham, ME7 1LX
We are talking to patients, GP patient participation groups, Healthwatch Medway and local communities about how the surgeries will run after September 2021. Until then, patients can access GP services as usual.
We have now completed the first stage in our engagement process and would like to thank everyone who completed the patient survey, attended the public listening events or took part in the focus groups we held.
You can find out what people told us in the engagement report here.
You can find a report from the listening events here.
You can find some questions and answers relating to the five surgeries here.
If you have any questions about the engagement on the five GP sites, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find related documents to this engagement work below:
- Press release
- Engagement plan
- Patient letter - 3 November 2020
- Patient letter translations - 3 November 2020
- Patient letter - 15 September 2020
- Listening events report
- Engagement stage one findings report
- 5 GP Surgeries Focus Group 03/12/2020
- 5 GP Surgeries Focus Group 04/12/2020
- 5 GP Surgeries Medway Survey Findings Report
- Medway 5 Practices Engagement Listening Events December 2020
- Sunlight Centre Community Group Interviews Report Involving Medway
- Patient survey - November 2020